Love 0 Loves
Tagsbeastie boys, dress, early elementary, infant, toddler
From License to Ill to Hot Sauce Committee Part Two, and with several platinum albums in between, the Beastie Boys are one of the longest-lived and most-beloved hip-hop acts worldwide.
Check your head and see if you agree with any of the following statements:
- Listening to the Beastie Boys at top volume used to be the best way to piss off my parents.
- I rocked an awesome Walkman upon which I listened to Sabotage so many times the tape wore out.
- I may or may not have tried to legally name my firstborn Ad-Rock
– Don’t be ridiculous; of course that name works for a girl!
- Yes, the song Brass Monkey should absolutely be part of a compilation of lullabies.
If you agree with the aforementioned statements, we totally should hang out — but also, count yourself among the legions of diehard B-Boy fans. It’s in your blood, and most likely your offspring as well; so it makes sense that instead of some cutesy get up, your kiddo should be rocking this Beastie Girl dress from Stardust. It is 100% cotton, and is available in four colors. This tiered, long-sleeved dress looks cute paired with tights, or on its own. Oh, and it would go great with a gold chain and a pair of old school Adidas trainers too?
Their first words may not be “so what’cha want.” But oh, but we can dream can’t we?