Love 1 Love
Tagsboard games, early elementary, tween
1. Excessive control of a commodity or service in a particular market, or a control that makes possible the manipulation of prices.
2. An exclusive privilege to carry on a business, traffic, or service, granted by a government.
3. The exclusive possession or control of something.
4. A company or group that has such control.
1. A group of people with excessive control of the music market granted to them by record corporations who exclusively give them the rights to possess said control.
2. The human equivalent of the Monopoly Board Game by Parker Brothers.
As the ongoing controllers of the heavy metal world, Metallica, and their never ending battle for world domination, still remains a vital force in music. With over 25 years in the music biz and countless ups and downs that have taken their fans through hell and back, if there’s anything we can conclude about the overlords of Thrash, it’s that they’re filthy, freakin, rich. So rich. So, so rich. Which is why a Metallica version of Monopoly seems like a long time coming. I thought they would’ve done this years ago.
Though quite different, visually, from the original, the gist of The Monopoly Metallica Collectors Edition is exactly the same: gain as much whatever as you can, be the best player possible, and win, win, win! With the design of the game aimed exclusively at die-hard Metallica fans, players will “pass go” through historic Metallica locations and events such as childhood homes, studios, and festivals with game pieces like the Kill ‘Em All Hammer, Justice Scales, St. Anger’s Fist, Black Album Snake, Ninja Star, and so many more. This is a Metallica collectible that you and your heavy metal babies are sure to fall for.
Now if only they included a game piece resembling LuLu, then this game would be perfect.